The pieces in my new planterART range are the natural progression in my mission to make the perfect piece of functional art. This range is available in three sizes (small, medium and large) and three colour ways (classic white, moody green and dark denim blue). The influence of my love for Japanese aesthetics and mid-century modern motifs are evident in the three designs (butterfly, tulip and python).
The planters have drainage holes and each of the planter sizes fit a standard size plastic pot. This allows for plants to be planted into the planterART or kept in plastic pots within the planterART. This design also includes a separate saucer, hidden within the foot of the planter.
The planterART range is handmade in my studio in Mullumbimby, with each piece slab built and high-fired to ensure durability. Please note that, due to the nature of the handmade process, there may be slight variation in the size and colours of the finished products.
- classic white planterART - pythonfrom $63.64
- classic white planterART - tulipfrom $63.64
- classic white planterART - butterflyfrom $63.64
- moody green planterART - tulipfrom $63.64
- moody green planterART - pythonfrom $63.64
- moody green planterART - butterflyfrom $63.64